Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Walter Hawkins funeral in California

Walter Hawkins funeral

Gospel stars will meet next week in California to celebrate the life of Walter Hawkins. ? Walter will be buried the next morning. The funeral, also held at the Paramount Theatre, scheduled to begin at 11 am Bishop Kenneth Moala will conduct the ceremony.

KTVU will air the funeral of beloved gospel music artist Walter Hawkins today, Wednesday, July 21, 2010 at 11 am PST. Bishop Kenneth Moal Prayer Tabernacle Church of Love, Inc. in Bridgeport, CT preside over the ceremony. All tickets for the concert of gospel Walter Hawkins and the funeral is at half past one. Whoa! According to Love Center Ministries tickets were made available Friday at noon at Paramount Theatre and everyone was gone.

3 comments:

  1. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is one of my favourite article and i really enjoy to read this article. I have share this information to my friend. I love this type of article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article. I have share this information to my friend. I love this type of article.

    ReplyDelete